Magnet Office Site 2 Day Training
At the end of this two day course, a successful participant will be able to:
- Start a new project
- Configure new project settings
- Customize Tool Bar
- Import / Export various file types
- Edit / Modify Data
- Manage Layers and Groups
- Use all snap modes
- Insert a table
- Calculate Inverses / offsets / areas and reports
- Create a surface / cut / fill colouring / slope direction
- Calculate volumes
- Extract vectors from image cut / fill reports
- Insert an image or PDF to scale
- Elevating Techniques
- Create a 3D drawing
February 13-14, 2019 at the Brandt Tractor Branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
March 12-13, 2019 at the Brandt Tractor Branch in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
March 19-20, 2019 at the Brandt Positioning Technology Office in Calgary, Alberta.
Notebook, Laptop (with licensed Magnet Office Site software), Mouse (with scroll wheel)