Oil Sampling puts your equipment on a regular diagnostic program.
Fluid Analysis aims to drastically reduce catastrophic downtime, optimize drain intervals, and save you money. It’s a vital part of controlling costs and increasing profits. With a Fluid Analysis program, you won’t have to guess if it’s time to change fluids; overhaul your engine, transmission, or hydraulic system; or even trade-in your machine...you’ll know! That’s why oil analysis is an important part of any Extended Warranty and Planned Maintenance Agreement. It establishes a history on each machine that helps you make informed, proactive decisions on machine maintenance. The end result is less downtime, lower stress levels, and bigger numbers on your bottom line.
What is Sampling?
- Fluid samples are extracted for laboratory testing and analysis
- Samples are tested for chemical and physical properties
- Oil is screened for wear metals, additives, contaminants and viscosity
Contact Brandt Tractor to schedule your Fluid Analysis today.
- Machine health indication, think of oil as the life blood of the machine
- Identify problems during break in
- Identify excessive wear and the sources of that components wear
- Identify contaminants such as: metal, dirt, water, coolant, fuel, incorrect oil