Brandt Announces Major Five-Product Launch at Farm Progress Show!
June 19, 2019
– The Brandt Group of Companies has announced that they will be launching a company-record five new products at the 42nd
Canada’s Farm Progress Show in Regina, June 19-21, 2019.
Spearheaded by a significantly-expanded product development team and supported by their state-of-the-art engineering centre, the company engaged farmers across Western Canada and the US Midwest to aid in the development of these innovative units. The resulting new products have the potential to revolutionize harvest operations and give agricultural producers the competitive advantage they need to succeed in a tight market.
The new products are:
- LeadHandTM, a downloadable auger controller app for use with Apple IOS and Android smartphones – the first and only one in the industry,
- a new Harvest GrainBelt design that delivers additional size options and the company’s best performance ever,
- a redesigned EZReach extending auger that is the fastest in the industry – allowing producers to run their Brandt 13HP+ or 16HP auger at full capacity,
- the all-new XT GrainCart – a unique new design that delivers unmatched operator visibility with the greatest auger forward and side reach in the industry, and…
- a GrainBelt that is 100% certified for use with oilseeds – another industry-first for Brandt
Brandt will be conducting guided tours of these innovative new products for Farm Progress Show attendees daily at 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm throughout the three-day event.
Some of the new models on display are already beginning production with all five products rolling out to producers over the next 12 months. Farmers across Canada and the US are encouraged to contact their local Brandt Agricultural Products dealer
for more information on these products and their availability.