Small On Size. Big On Power.
Designed for small-scale landscape and irrigation jobs, the Ditch Witch SK600 mini skid steer has a narrow frame for better maneuverability in tight, compact spaces. The small, yet mighty machine delivers industry-leading power to the attachment for enhanced jobsite productivity and versatility. A redesigned, ergonomic operator's station with optimized hydraulics offers the smoothest ride in the industry so operators stay comfortable and productive for long hours on the job. Built for heavy-duty operation, the construction-grade design improves machine durability and longevity and overall machine ROI.
|Rated Power||24.8 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Operating Weight||2418 lb|
|Tipping Load||1725 lbs|
- Efficient, low-maintenance 24.8-hp (18.5 kW) Kubota® diesel engine provides exceptional power to all machine functions and delivers added power to the attachment for enhanced productivity on landscape and irrigation jobs.
- 600-lb (272,150-kg) rated operating capacity and 76-in (210.820-cm) hinge pin height enables productive loading and ability to handle tasks requiring more strength and power.
- Directs the most power to the attachment in its class for more efficient and productive use of hydraulic attachments, such as augers and trenchers.
- The machine’s narrow frame easily fits through standard yard gates and is engineered to maneuver in tight, compact spaces for improved productivity in hard-to-reach places.
- The SK600 accepts many attachments for added versatility and improved ROI for landscape customers.
- A standard hydraulic parking brake allows for easy engagement and disengagement.
- Class-leading power to the attachment and outstanding versatility, free additional manpower and allows workers to focus time on other jobsite tasks.
- All machine maintenance points are easily accessible, helping to keep it running smoothly and saving customers time and money.
- Low-maintenance track-tensioning system is equipped with a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, reducing downtime and improving machine longevity.
- Single-point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tanks improve security and provide rental companies peace-of-mind.