THE MOST POWERFUL IN OUR LINEUP. THE MOST PRODUCTIVE IN YOURS.
The most powerful mini skid steer in our lineup, the Ditch Witch SK1550 delivers more muscle to a wide range of jobs like tree handling and sod transfer. The construction-grade SK1550 does what other machines can’t, quickly and effectively. Powered by a 44-hp (32.8-kW) Tier 4, Yanmar® engine with an incredible 1,558-lb (706.7-kg) operating capacity, this machine brings the brawn and productivity to every jobsite. The SK1550 is an all-around powerhouse, minimizing your downtime and increasing your ROI, making it the ultimate member of any crew.
|Rated Power||44 hp @ 3000 rpm|
|Operating Weight||3990 lb|
|Tipping Load||4450 lbs|
- Directs 34.5 hp (25.7 kW) to the attachment for efficient and productive use of high-capacity attachments.
- Auxillary flow control with low, medium and high flow settings allows operators to make adjustments to attachment flow and run attachments at their most efficient rate.
- Best-in-class 1,558-lb (707- kg) rated operating capacity for lifting heavier loads.
- Exceptional 9-inch (230-mm) ground clearance for improved productivity on challenging terrain.
- More th an 50 percent higher capacity than all other mini skid steers in its size class.
- The Sk1550 is equipped with a 94-inch (2.4-m) hinge-pin height which provides flexible loading and unloading for a wide range of dump sites.
- The machine is capable of 4.7-mph (7.6-km/h) ground drive speed both forward and in reverse, improving jobsite cycle times.
- Durable build and innovative design provides the industry's smoothest ride, plus unrivaled maneuverability and stability when carrying heavy loads.
- With 3,700 psi and maximum 16 gpm, the SK1550 directs substantial pressure to the attachment, imcreasing machine versatility.
- Dual auxiliary connections allow operators the ability to utilize advanced attachements for enhanced productivity when handling heavier loads, including logs, tress and sod.
- Includes front and back LED lights for increased safety during nighttime and low-light jobs.
- Autho-throttle matches engine speed to load demand providing greater fuel efficiency,
- No daily maintenance or daily grease zerks for reduced cost of ownership and easy upkeep.
- Equipped with front and back LED lights, the machine allows operation at night or in low-light conditions increasing jobsite safety.
- The construction-grade, durable design is made for heavy-duty jobs, leading to extended machine life and increasing overall ROI.
- Unique open track design gives the SK1550 fewer obstructions allowing debris to escape track system.
- Designed specifically for landscape, irrigation and tree-handling jobs, the SK1550 is equipped with a best-in-class operator platform for improved comfort and stability during long hours on the job.
- LCD display screen provides direct visibility and real-time intel into all engine diagnostics.
- Ergonomic operator's station comes standard with dual-lever ground drive controls allowing the operator to control each track independently for precise mobility.
- The open, standing operator station provides excellent visibility to all machine functions and the jobsite and reduces operator fatigue with improved ease of access over traditional skid steer loaders.
- Equipped with an auxilliary detent switch, which frees the operator's hands and feet for improved comfort during long hours on the job.