Magnet Field for Robotics Training
This two day course will cover the topics outlined below:
- Configure new job settings
- Setting up the Total Station
- Backsighting, Resection, Check shot
- Import/Export various file types
- Stake out control/verify control
- Perform topo surveys-as builts/stockpiles/OG
- Accurately code survey points
- Create surfaces
- Calculate volumes
- Edit points/lines/surfaces
- Stake out points/lines/surfaces/slopes
February 21-22, 2019 at the Brandt Tractor Branch in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
March 21-22, 2019 at the Brandt Positioning Technology office in Calgary, Alberta.
Notebook, Robotic Total Station and Data Collector (if available from your company), Outdoor attire