Benefits of the Brandtnet RTK GNSS Network
1) Network RTK Solution with Virtual Reference Point Corrections (currently available in five areas of Canada - Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Calgary, Edmonton, and Greater Vancouver District)
- As you turn on your device the server sees your position and calculates a virtual position eliminating PPM error over distance. This “Virtual Reference Correction” moves as you move. With a single base solution, accuracy can vary as you move away from the base station. With Virtual Reference Point Corrections this factor is reduced.
2) Upgraded Hardware
- Reference station receivers are capable of greater accuracy.
- Equipped with built in battery backup ensuring data logging even if the power goes out.
3) Topcon Paradigm G3 Chip Technology
- Provides universal signal tracking.
- With GPS, L2C and L5 capabilities as well as GLONASS and Galileo capable signals, the NET-G3A provides the best and most reliable reference station solution.
4) Real-time and Post-Processed Data Services
- Reduced hardware costs – 50% savings over conventional RTK (requires only one rover receiver)
- Efficiency of deployment
- Productivity improvements
- Ease of Use
5) All-in-one Online Subscription Service
- Easy, online purchasing site
- Available 24/7
- Only Network provider to supply DATA cards
- Subscription term options to match your work or seasonal needs.
6) Brandtnet Proprietary DATA Card
- Tested compatible with Brandtnet RTK network.
- Available directly from Brandt and can be ordered online with subscription packages.
7) New & Improved Server
- Delivers increased security and reliability. NTRIP access provides improved visibility for troubleshooting, monitoring and network integrity.
8) Network Growth
- Larger network with over 134 reference stations across Canada and growing
9) Specialized Customer Support & Training
- Brandt Positioning Technology’s Engineered Services group is dedicated to keeping our customers productive and profitable
- All Engineered Services Support Staff are fully trained in the technology Brandt Positioning Technology's Sales team sells to end users.
- Providing specialized customer support and training for all products.