Purpose-built for all your purposes.
With amped-up specs and a wide variety of options, the 316GR has what it takes to fit the way you work, wherever you work. The two-speed option provides faster transport speeds to help boost productivity. The radial-lift boom on the 316GR provides powerful digging performance and generous lift height. The 316GR boasts a smooth-running 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine and optional joystick controls, air conditioning, and ride control to get you the right combination of power and tools to get the job done.
|Rated Power||61 hp @ 2600 rpm|
|Operating Weight||6375 lb|
|Tipping Load||3500 lbs|
- 3.3L turbocharged diesel engine.
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- Switchable joystick controls.
- Over 100 attachments available.
- Superior axle torque and impressive bucket breakout deliver the leverage and traction to dig in where others just spin. For best-in-class pushing, prying, and digging power.
- Optional ride control’s shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps, helping retain full bucket loads all the way to your destination. Help speed navigation over rough terrain, too.
- Impressive tipping load and rated operating capacities empower our E-Series Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more speed? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- Some jobs can be a real stretch. Our patented boom design clears high sideboards and even dumps to the center of tandem-axle trucks.
- Large cross-section boom arms and heavy-duty upper links deliver the strength to endure tough tasks for long-term durability.
- The universal Quik-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and easy. Standard-flow auxilary hydraulics with connect-under-pressure couplers is also standard. The electric actuator and additional guarding on the self-cleaning Quik-Tatch prevent pipe and cable damage.
- With the self-leveling option you've got the ability to turn it on or off with the push of a button.
- The E-Series employs the same job-proven EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV technology as our larger equipment. Simple, fully integrated, and fully supported, our emission solution delivers industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Increased auxiliary flow provides the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.
- Fully electronic injection systems aid cold-weather starting and enable E-Series engines to run at lower rpm without sacrificing power. For longer life and better fuel efficiency.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent-more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation. The V-plenum cooling-system design resists debris buildup and makes radiator and cooler cores easier to clean.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as fast or frequently as needed for improved power and fuel efficiency, and decreased noise and debris flow through the coolers. Exclusive reversible option can be set to automatically reverse as often as the application dictates to clear core-clogging buildup.
- Integrated rear bumper with integral tie-downs protects cooling components from run-ins with obstacles. Add the optional heavy-duty rear grille for even more durability.
- Servicing is quick and easy. You won’t even have to raise the boom for daily service or most periodic maintenance. Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the hinged hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters. If necessary, the operator station tilts in minutes for best-in-class drivetrain access. And industry-leading parts and service are just as accessible at more than 1,300 John Deere dealer locations from coast to coast.
- Getting to the heart of a Deere is easy. There’s no need to raise the boom — just pivot the cab and remove the floor. Takes only minutes.
- Need extra elbowroom? Raise the boom and remove the side shields for wide-open engine-compartment access.
- Spin-on filters and environmental drains allow quick fluid changes.
- Hydraulic sight gauge and see-through coolant and windshield washer fluid reservoirs let you check levels at a glance.
- Expansive curved front glass, large top window, and low side windows make it easy to see the surrounding jobsite. Even with an expanded engine compartment, best-in-class sightlines provide a clear view of the action behind you, as well.
- Standard courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exits out of dark barns or off after-hour jobsites.
- A larger concave-style rearview mirror has been added for better visibility.
- Although not exactly a sunroof, the bolt-on top window on cab-equipped models removes quickly for increased ventilation and/or easy cleaning.
- We’ve got your back with a sculpted air-ride or mechanical-suspension seat to help smooth the ride. Choose either a cloth or vinyl air-suspension seat in cab-equipped models.
- Storage box, cup holder, and iPod™/cell-phone holder (with nearby 12-volt power port) provide plenty of room to stow your stuff. Plus plenty of other cab amenities including an optional AM/FM weather-band radio with dual speakers help tune-in more productivity.
- HVAC system employs eight automotive-style louvers to direct warm or cold airflow where it’s appreciated most — on the operator. For production-boosting year-round comfort.
- With a noticeably larger entryway and all-glass curved door providing wide-open access, getting in and out of our skid steers has never been easier.
- Offering one-of-a-kind options, only the E-Series lets an operator decide how the work gets done. ISO, H-pattern, or foot/joystick electrohydraulic (EH) controls are all available. Or, choose our exclusive switchable EH option that lets you select any of the above, at any time, at the push of a button.
- Joystick buttons, rotary switch, and triggers actuate and control the auxiliary hydraulics/flow rates, boom float, and two-speed transmission.
- EH joysticks are optional. They’re our smoothest and most responsive yet, providing enhanced control and operating ease.
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed boom and bucket controls are standard in all John Deere skid steer models.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor accesses a wealth of machine info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional keyless-start sealed-switch panel includes an anti-theft system with one owner and five individual codes. And simple fingertip control of numerous options.
- Electronic rotary throttle lets you dial-in the engine speed you need for maximum fuel economy or full engine power.
- Enhanced EH Joystick Performance Package option includes attachment controls, switchable control patterns, boom/bucket speed settings, shift on-the-fly creeper mode, and selectable propel rates.
- A state-of-the-art monitor allows the operator to keep an eye on the machine functions. Check rpm, battery voltage, hour meter, and coolant and hydraulic oil temps.
- The monitor onboard fault codes and diagnostics help speed troubleshooting. LED warnings include functions such as open door, low oil pressure, and coolant over-temperature alerts.
- Fully adjustable pull-down padded lap bar provides quick, convenient operator restraint and comfortable arm support. Triple-interlock operator-presence system automatically applies the brakes when the lap bar is raised, the operator leaves the seat, or the engine is shut down.
- Unique lock lever secures the boom from inside the cab for safe maintenance.
- Spring-applied, hydraulic-released wet-disc park brakes are fully enclosed and never require adjustment.
WORKSITE PRO™ ATTACHMENTS
- Numerous rock, multipurpose, construction, utility, and tooth buckets are available in varying widths and capacities.
- Our skid steers are also your foul-weather friends. Equipped with snow blower, snow pusher, blade, or angle broom, they make quick work of cleaning up whatever drops your way.
- Bust through with any of our four breakers. Their low-pressure nitrogen-charged design cushions both machine and operator.
- Perfect for concrete or asphalt flatwork — our angle brooms, rollers, cold planers, and wide variety of buckets let you hit the road running.
- Our offering of landscape and nursery tools continues to grow and includes rotary tillers, augers, pallet forks, power rakes, landplanes, dozer blades, and roller levels, to list just a few.
- For handling feed, cleaning out pens, re-bedding stalls, or numerous other chores — we’ve got the utility grapples, manure scrapers, forks, bale spears, and buckets to get it done.