When you weigh all your options, you'll choose a 1050K
We don't take our customers' opinions lightly. So when owners and operators like you weighed in with fresh insights on our reimagined 1050K Dozer, we listened and responded with additional weight and power for more productivity. Other enhancements include an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine for work in nonattainment areas. And a new EcoMode that regulates engine rpm to burn up to 25-percent less fuel. Plus the unsurpassed visibility, operating ease, responsiveness, and reliability you've come to expect from our crawlers. When you compare it to other crawlers in its class, the 1050K is the obvious choice.
|Rated Power||350 hp @ 1800 rpm|
|Operating Weight||94300 - 95000 lb|
|Track on Ground||134.6 in|
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel delivers impressive power, torque, and drawbar pull for work in nonattainment areas and unsurpassed productivity.
- Eco mode regulates engine rpm to burn up to 25-percent less fuel.
- Dual-path hydrostatic transmission ensures smooth moves and allows you to push a full load through turns without losing material.
- Total Machine Control (TMC) allows you to customize decelerator mode and response, forward/reverse groundspeed, steering modulation, and forward/reverse speed ratios for superb control.
- Our FT4/Stage IV diesels meet emission regulations without sacrificing power or torque. We built on our Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability. This technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
- It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Cooling package is designed to perform in all conditions, including high ambient temperatures. Reversing fan automatically back-blows the cooler cores at preset intervals. When conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when the machine is not moving and no functions are active. Exclusive auto shutdown turns off the engine after extended inactivity.
- Standard EcoMode automatically adjusts engine power and transmission settings based on load while maintaining ground speed, to help optimize fuel economy with no loss of productivity.
- Sealed hydraulic and hydrostatic reservoirs are separate, eliminating any possibility of cross-contamination.
- Accessible, clean-hose routing and sleeve protection for cylinder lines to guard against accidental damage on the jobsite.
- When you order your dozer grade-control ready, adding a grade-control system is as easy as plugging in the components, calibrating, and going to work, whether your preferred system is Trimble or Topcon.
EASE OF CONTROL
- Deluxe suspension high-back seat is angled 15 deg. to provide a more comfortable view of the ripper. The seat adjusts seven ways for daylong comfort. Arm- and footrests are also fully adjustable to fit any size operator.
- Cab-forward design provides a commanding view behind, below, and beyond the blade. Side and rear visibility is also unobstructed. Numerous directional vents keep the glass clear and interior comfortable. For models equipped with only a Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS), an optional under-seat heater helps warm the operator.
- Beyond cup holders and cooler storage, there are plenty of places to store stuff. If you’re running a grade-control system, the lockable in-dash compartment is ideal for end-of-day storage (or permanent placement) of the monitor. Overhead radio and storage console includes a 12-volt electrical outlet for powering a cell phone or an iPod®.
EASE OF SERVICE
- Ergonomically correct joystick provides intuitive, low-effort control of steering, direction, and ground speed. It’s detented so it doesn’t require an operator’s constant touch or attention, and employs a thumb-actuated travel-speed control switch.
- Ergonomic T-bar hydraulic control precisely meters flow for a natural "feel" and provides advanced optimum blade control that will enhance any operator’s grading skills. Blade response is powerful and quick.
- Auxiliary hydraulic control is console mounted with a two axis thumb control and an integrated hand hold. Customers will appreciate the integrated handhold design when operating a rear attachment and looking towards the rear of the machine, as it allows them to place weight on the joystick and better hold their position without accidentally activating the machines auxiliary functions.
- Sealed-switch module (SSM) gives fingertip control of keyless start. Touchpad security system requires a numeric pass code (when enabled) to help prevent unauthorized machine operation.
BLADE / RIPPER
- Large hinged doors provide ample access for easy everyday checks and periodic maintenance. Daily service is limited to hydraulic-oil and engine-oil and -coolant levels. Operator station tilts a full 70 deg. in only minutes, for wide-open drivetrain-component access.
- Fast-fuel and quick-fluid-service options help maximize uptime while ensuring clean refills — perfect for high-hour nonstop applications and environmental areas that are highly regulated.
- Fluid-sample and diagnostic test ports simplify preventative maintenance work and troubleshooting for increased uptime.
- Available quick fluid-evacuation system helps speed servicing. 500-hour engine oil and 2,000-hour transmission and hydraulic fluid intervals decrease downtime and expense.
- Conveniently located easy-to-read sight gauges for checking fluid levels.
- Vertical filters allow quick, no-spill changes. Engine, hydraulics, and transmission utilize a common oil, further simplifying service.
- Exhaust filter operation and status are indicated with icons and on-screen displays. The diagnostic monitor also provides easy-to-understand messages that help speed troubleshooting.
- Flush-fit bottom guards and tight-fitting side shields help keep trash out. Hood and side-shield perforations function as a “first filter,” further preventing entry of most debris.
- Blade pitch is adjustable to three mount locations, for superior performance in a variety of applications and materials.
- Hydraulic power-pitch option allows the operator to control blade pitch from the cab — perfect for applications where pitch must be adjusted multiple times in a single push. Using programmable return-to-pitch settings, the operator can preset blade-pitch positions, which can be activated at the touch of a button.
- Half-shell push-beam bearings make cutting and welding unnecessary, so they’re less costly and time-consuming to replace.
- Variable-pitch parallelogram single- or triple-shank ripper can be angled on the go, for increased productivity.
- Independent track control speeds up or slows down each side — for smooth, full-power turns.
- Counter rotation is another productivity-boosting feature. It enables an operator to overcome heavy corner loads and quickly reposition the blade on the go. Provides space-saving spot turns, too.
- Simply set maximum desired ground speed, and the power-management system automatically maintains peak engine rpm and power efficiency without stalling or shifting.
- These dozers steer the same and maintain their preset speed whether working on level ground or a 2-to-1 slope. So there’s never a need to cross-steer or ride a brake.
- The enhanced multifunction LCD color monitor provides pushbutton access to a wealth of machine info. It also enables you to customize machine settings.
- If a spec is pushed beyond a critical range limit, an alarm will sound and a red warning light activated to unmistakably inform the operator to shut down the machine and investigate the cause.
- Exclusive Total Machine Control (TMC) monitor lets an operator select decelerator mode and response, forward/reverse ground-speed ranges, steering modulation, F-N-R shift rate, and forward/reverse speed ratios.
- Bogie undercarriage absorbs shock and vibration to smooth the ride over rough terrain, helping minimize fatigue while maximizing productivity.
- Oscillating track frames absorb shock loads, for lasting durability, better gradeability, and more comfort. Plus a smaller-diameter front idler improves visibility. Smooth idler-to-sprocket covers shed material, with wide space between the track frames and mainframe further easing cleanout.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage is sealed, lubricated, and built to last. Its no-nonsense oval-track design has only one wear-causing forward-travel flex point, for longer life.
- Heavy-duty double-reduction planetary final drives are mounted independent of the track frames, where they’re effectively protected from shock loads.