Get Your Fill Faster.
Brandt’s all-new U-trough auger utilizes an optimized HP intake and a 13” tall U-tough to gently move up to 9,000 bushels per hour. This helps increase your profit by minimizing product damage while ensuring you get your grain to market when the price is right.
|Height||10' 3" - 21' 11"|
Move More Grain.
Get More Uptime.
- HP intake utilizes oversized flighting and a funnel-shaped hopper to improve intake efficiency and keep the tube full, moving up to 9,000 bushels per hour.
- Purpose-built discharge flares open to handle peak capacities to prevent risk of plugging and direct grain flow downward.
- Suspended engine mount eliminates the need for a belt tensioning system, preventing belt slippage and delivering consistent performance.
- All-new driveline utilizes splined connections and a spring-loaded idler tensioner on the drive chain to increase strength while reducing misalignment and minimizing vibration.
- Unique hopper design and accessible cleanout door enables total cleanout of the auger, saving time at the end of the job or when switching products.
- Enclosed belt guards and guarding on all moving parts ensure safe operation without impacting performance or accessibility.
- Taller 13” U-trough takes full advantage of the HP intake, allowing more grain to move above the flighting for higher output and less damage in a wider range of conditions.
- Compact EZMOVE is integrated into the frame, eliminating obstruction and delivering a 16’ intake reach for easy unloading of larger-diameter hopper bins.
- Retractable hopper provides the necessary clearance for getting under bins and unload systems, raising up to prevent product loss.