Standing Strong Brandt Confronts COVID-19
March 25, 2020
To Our Valued Customers
Brandt’s highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, our valued customers and partners, our communities, and all those connected to our business.
The past week has been unprecedented in terms of the widespread emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on the world.
As a valued Brandt customer and partner, be assured that our primary goal is to preserve both the continuity of our operation and safeguard the wellbeing of our employees.
Brandt continues to monitor the situation closely and to build our plans upon guidance from public health authorities. In North America, the public health risk associated with COVID-19 is being closely monitored. Brandt will continue to operate business as usual but with increased attention to common sense practices and measures.
We have already received many emails and bulletins from you with guidance regarding our interactions with your personnel and on your sites. We thank you for those and assure you we are also firmly committed to ensuring the safety of customers entering our facilities. As such we are:
- Communicating with our employees to ensure they follow public health authority directives regarding monitoring, reporting and testing.
- Prescribing a 14-day self-isolation for every employee who has returned from an international destination on or after March 12, has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or has had direct contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Directing employees and suppliers who are unwell or experiencing COVID-19 signs or symptoms to stay home.
- Implementing policies and procedures to protect and support affected employees, and ensure their health, safety, and wellbeing.
- Reinforcing and enhancing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for health, safety and hygiene.
- Increasing sanitization of all high touch surfaces in our facilities, including customer touchpoints such as reception areas, parts counters, and interiors of customer machines.
- Limiting all but essential in-person meetings and site-visits, canceling or postponing large-scale events, and teleworking when possible.
- Ensuring any direct customer contact is in accordance with customer directives and those of public health agencies.
We have evaluated our business contingency plans, and expect there will be minimal disruption for our customers as we move forward.
In the upcoming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that you receive the incomparable value and service you have come to expect from Brandt.
Brandt believes we all have a role in mitigating the potential impact of COVID-19, and we look forward to cooperating with you to support our respective employees, communities and operations through this challenge.
If you have immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your regular Brandt point of contact.