A shining example of customer input..
The 333E was shaped by customers like you. They wanted more foot room, so we designed a flat floor with 33-percent more of it. They asked for easy hydraulic attachment, so we added connect-under-pressure auxiliary couplers. They liked our engine side shields but thought they could install more securely. We agreed and improved the design. They asked for automotive-style courtesy lighting, so now lights can be preset to stay on for up to a 90-second interval before shutting down after the operator exits the machine. Then there are a host of new options, such as available electrohydraulic (EH) controls you can switch to ISO, H-pattern, or foot pedal controls for operation with the push of a button. Plus, the 333E boasts more power while maintaining our patented vertical-lift boom for exceptional lift height and reach. And its EPA Interim Tier 4 engine features automatic cleaning without impacting machine operation in most conditions.
|Rated Power||97 hp @ 2500 rpm|
|Operating Weight||11800 lb|
|Tipping Load||9425 lbs|
- Interim Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- The 333E delivers ten-percent more power than its predecessor.
- 15-percent more fuel efficiency.
- Programmable courtesy lighting.
- Connect-under-pressure auxiliary couplers.
- Field-proven ultra-reliable diesels deliver significantly more displacement, torque rise, and usable power, while meeting EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB regulations.
- E-Series CTLs boast optimal weight distribution, low centers of gravity, high ground clearance, and superior balance that provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more hustle? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- Superior pushing power and impressive bucket breakout deliver the leverage and traction to dig in where others just spin. For best-in-class pushing, prying, and digging power.
- Optional ride control’s shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps for a smoother ride. Help speed navigation over rough ground while retaining the load, too.
- Nothing lifts like a Deere. Impressive tipping-load capacities up to 4279 kg (9,425 lb.) empower the E-Series to precisely place pallets and handle other material-handling tasks.
- A change in the weather doesn’t have to mean a change in plans. High-flotation tracks let CTLs work when skid steers can’t.
- With more than 100 Worksite Pro™ attachments we’ve got what you need to expand versatility. E-Series CTLs are designed with these additions in mind. The universal Quik-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and push-button easy. Standard-flow auxiliary hydraulics with connect-under-pressure couplers is also standard.
- Flat floor provides 33-percent-more comfort-lending legroom. Makes getting in and out of the cab easier, too.
- Standard courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exits out of dark barns or off after-hour jobsites.
- Expansive curved front glass, large top window, and low side windows make it easy to see the surrounding jobsite. And why E-Series’ visibility is unsurpassed.
- Although not exactly a sunroof, the bolt-on top window on cab-equipped CTLs removes quickly for increased ventilation and/or easy cleaning.
- Cabs and floors are tightly sealed and pressurized to keep out dust and noise.
- We’ve got your back with a sculpted mechanical-suspension seat to help smooth the ride. Choose either a cloth or vinyl air-suspension seat in cab-equipped models.
- Adjustable pull-down padded lap bar provides comfortable arm support.
- Storage box, cup holder, and iPod™/cell-phone holder (with nearby 12-volt power port) provide plenty of room to stow your stuff. Plus plenty of other cab amenities including an optional AM/FM weather-band radio with dual speakers help tune-in more productivity.
- HVAC system employs eight automotive-style louvers to direct warm or cold airflow where it’s appreciated most — on the operator. For production-boosting year-round comfort.
- Now you can have your joysticks and foot pedals, too. Exclusive switchable EH controls allow the operator to choose ISO, H- pattern, or EH joystick and foot controls. Simply press a button on the keyless sealed-switch module (SSM) and go to work.
- EH joysticks are standard. They’re our smoothest and most responsive yet, providing enhanced control and operating ease.
- Enhanced EH Joystick Performance Package option includes attachment controls, switchable control patterns, boom/bucket speed settings, shift on-the-fly creeper mode, and selectable propel rates.
- Mechanical-linkage foot controls are no match for the best-in-class metering provided by our EH foot pedals.
- Want to make the most of our vertical-lift boom design? Add the self-level option and simplify your material-handling tasks.
- Joystick buttons, rotary switch, and triggers actuate and control the auxiliary hydraulics/flow rates, boom float, and two-speed transmission.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor accesses a wealth of info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional keyless-start sealed-switch panel includes an anti-theft system with one owner and five individual codes. And simple fingertip control of numerous options.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as fast or frequently as needed — for improved power and fuel efficiency, and decreased noise and debris flow through the coolers. Exclusive reversible option can be set to automatically reverse as often as the application dictates to clear core-clogging buildup.
- Auto-shutdown system monitors engine and hydraulic vitals, and issues an audible warning when limits are exceeded. If necessary, it shuts down the machine to help prevent damage.
- Through-the-monitor onboard diagnostics help speed troubleshooting for increased uptime.
- Servicing is simple and quick. There's no need to raise the boom for daily service or most periodic maintenance. Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the gas-shock supported hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters. If necessary, the operator station tilts in minutes for best-in-class drivetrain access.
- Heavy-duty double-steel-reinforced rubber tracks last longer than those on other machines. All-steel rollers, idlers, and sprockets are similar to those used on our larger crawlers. Metal-face seals and journal bearings further increase longevity.
- Drive motors are heavy duty, and hoses are shielded for extra protection. Direct-mounted planetary final drives employ larger-than-usual bearings for one-of-a-kind reliability.
- Large cross-section boom arms and heavy-duty upper links deliver the strength to endure tough tasks for long-term durability.
- Rear bumper with integral tie-downs protects cooling components from run-ins with obstacles. Add the optional heavy-duty rear grille for even more durability.