NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE, BECAUSE NOTHING IS BUILD LIKE ONE
Downtime and deadlines don't mix- which is why the 324E is built the way it is. Large-displacement electronic-injection diesels headline the list of uptime-boosting enhancements. Other job-proven durability difference-makers include our exclusive V-plenum cooling system with hydraulically driven variable-speed fans. Heavy-duty axles. Beefy booms and upper links. And integrated rear bumbers. When you know how they're built, you'll run a Deere.
Want a skid steer that's more productive? Get an E-Series. Optimal weight distribution, low centers of gravity, high ground clearances, and long wheelbases deliver superior stability. But getting there is only half the battle. These skid steers also excel at putting material in its place. Their patented vertical-lift booms rise to the occasion, delivering exceptional lift height and reach. So you can do more, with less effort.
|Rated Power||70 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Operating Weight||8200 lb|
|Tipping Load||5380 lbs|
Cab & Controls
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Increased auxiliary flow provides the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
- With a noticeably larger entryway and all-glass curved door providing wide-open access, getting in and out of our skid steers has never been easier.
- ISO, H-pattern, or foot/joystick electrohydraulic (EH) controls are all available. Or, choose our exclusive switchable EH option that lets you select any of the above, at any time, at the push of a button.
- Impressive tipping load and rated operating capacities empower our E-Series Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more speed? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the hinged hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters.