When you know your equipment is built to outperform the competition, you can be sure you're getting the job done with maximum efficiency. The Ditch Witch® SK850 mini skid steer is a powerful, construction-grade workhorse that features industry-best power to the attachment, a stand-on platform that's larger and higher than the competition's and an ergonomic operator's station that puts you in total control. The 37-hp, Tier 4 SK850 is the most comfortable, most productive, most durable mini skid steer in its class.
|Rated Power||37 hp @ 3000 rpm|
|Operating Weight||3100 lb|
|Tipping Load||3035 lbs|
- Tier 4 Yanmar diesel engine with 37 hp provides outstanding power for all machine functions.
- Belt-free design means less maintenance and more uptime.
- Standard auto-throttle incorporated into the new LCD display reduces engine throttle when you step off the platform; there is no load on the engine, for greater efficiency and safety.
- When enabled, the standard auto-throttle function reduces engine rpm after a period of sustained inactivity, improving engine performance.
- Single-point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tanks for improved security.
- SK850 is a construction-grade unit built for long-lasting, heavy-duty operation.
- Standard hydraulic brake allows for easy engagement and disengagement.
- 860-lb (390-kg) rated operating capacity and an 83-inch (2.1-m) hinge-pin height for more productive loading.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity; accepts dozens of attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks.
- Advanced attachment latching system for simple, secure connection of the attachments.
- Low-maintenance track-tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, for increased track life and reduced downtime.
- High-drive track system has bolt-on sprockets that can be interchanged - an exclusive feature - to provide longer-lasting performance.
- The SK850 is capable of 4.7-mph (7.6-km/h) ground drive speed (in both forward and reverse), enhancing jobsite efficiency and productivity.
- The SK850 comes standard with your choice of 42-inch (107-cm) or 36-inch (91-cm) tracks.
- Ergonomic operator's station has been updated with new, customer-requested features for optimized comfort and efficiency; comes with standard dual-level ground drive controls with an optional joystick available.
- Advanced monochrome display mounted in dash displays engine diagnostics and contains standard gauges.
- Auxiliary control foot pedal helps you maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment, freeing your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- The 74-in2 (188-cm2) platform is larger and higher than the competition's and gives the operator increased comfort and stability while keeping him above the worksite.