The Ditch Witch® SK750 and SK755 raise the bar for compact tool carriers by increasing efficiency and overall performance.
The Ditch Witch® SK750 and SK755 are built to outperform on any jobsite. Both models feature a high-drive track system along with an enhanced operator station, delivering superior performance through increased ground clearance, more lift capacity, faster ground speed, longer track life, and more operator comfort. And by sending more horsepower to the attachment than the competition, these SK mini skid steers will help make you more productive, job after job. Not White. Not Red. Only Orange.
|Rated Power||24.8 hp @ 3000 rpm|
|Operating Weight||2890 lb|
|Tipping Load||2285 lbs|
- Efficient, low-maintenance Kubota diesel engines provide outstanding power for all machine functions 24.8 hp.
- Belt-free design eliminates worries about slipping, squeaking and breaking.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity; accepts more than 70 attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks.
- 800-lb rated operating capacity and an 81-inch hinge-pin enables more productive loading.
- Low-maintenance track tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, delivering longer life and minimizing downtime.
- Innovative high-drive track system features bolt-on sprockets and wide track rollers for greater stability, longer track life and easy maintenance.
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal enables you to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with the pedal, freeing up your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Ergonomic operator's station comes standard with dual lever ground drive controls or the option of a single lever joystick.