Tough equipment for a tough job.
When you've got a tough job to do, you need equipment. We're proud to say our 903MH Tracked Harvester fits the bill. It's more powerful so you can take on more of the forest and get more done. With a larger displacement 9.0L engine, it delivers the power you need to move, swing, and harvest faster than ever. Thanks to the lowest daily fuel cost in the industry, you'll be more efficient, too. Through-nose plumbing routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increase uptime, and reduce operating costs. And with our redesigned cab, you'll be more comfortable than ever.
|Rated Power||300 hp @ 1900 rpm|
|Operating Weight||69280 lb|
|Net Peak Torque||937 lb ft|
- The 900 MH-Series maintain the improvements introduced on the 900K-Series machines, by eight percent, to almost a foot, on the harvester boom. For more cuts with less machine movement.
- A variety of boom sets and harvester heads can be combined to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
- Swing torque has increased up to 13 percent on the MH-Series Tracked Harvesters, providing more power to boost productivity.
- Optional Rapid Cycle System (RCS) uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
- Rapid Cycle System (RCS) can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions, from large single-tree harvesting to high-speed, multistem cutting.
- Press a single button to engage RCS mode. Conditions don't suit the fast, parallel motion of the boom? Turn RCS off with another touch of a button.
- Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
- Fully adjustable armrests, including mounted keypads, provide fingertip control of all machine functions. Optional fully adjustable suspension seat provides exceptional daylong comfort in the climate-controlled cab.
- Sealed touchpad keeps out dust, moisture, and debris, minimizing wear. Proven marine-grade control center eliminates rocker switches, numerous wires, and unsealed connections, and lasts up to 10 times longer than standard dash switches.
- Floor-to-ceiling front and side windows plus an overhead skylight expand the view of the cutting area by 22 percent.
- Thick plates and larger pins and bushings bolster reliability and help ensure long life.
- Exclusive through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
- From adjustable thrust bearings that keep the tilt mechanism tight to an in-tank hydraulic filtration with spin-on filters for fewer filter changes and superior dirt capture, this machine is as reliable as it is rugged.
- Optional undercarriage-mounted toolbox provides convenient storage for tools, additional saw bars, and other spare parts, minimizing trips back to the service truck.
MAINTENANCE/LOW DAILY OPERATING COSTS
- Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
- Reversing fan automatically reverses airflow to clean debris from the cooler cores. Fan runs at preset intervals, or if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle.
- 900M- and 900MH-Series machines share many common components - including the engine, undercarriage, booms, and cab - with their 800M- and 800MH-Series counterparts, simplifying maintenance and repairs when needed.