Brandt's all-new Hard To The Core rail straddle carriers are the most productive in the industry; built to outperform in even the most challenging conditions. Our unique architecture pairs the performance advantages of John Deere's industry-best lineup of excavators with Brandt's superior railcar top-loading design for unrivaled cleanout efficiency-every time.
- Excavator positioning above the railcar delivers maximum productivity and superior operator visibility in all directions, virtually eliminating blind spots
- Brandt's overhead architecture is more efficient than side unloading (no manual labour required to remove that last 5%), while reducing damage to rail cars
- Unit is mobile and can be disassembled/ reassembled
- Exceptional maneuverability and stability= safer load handling
- Platform is optimized for multiple John Deere excavator models, from 130 to 350
- Ladder, cage, and walkways feature continuous three-point contact for safe operator access.
- Walkways, handrails, and egress ladder meet ISO, OH&S, and SAE safety standards and are designed to simplify servicing for all preventative maintenance points
The result is the safest, most productive machine on the job site. Because, when all is said and done, nobody works harder than Brandt to keep you productive and profitable.
The Brandt Straddle Carrier can be customized to suit your needs. Available upgrades include:
- Ground-level fueling system
- Multiple cleanout bucket options, customizable to material being handled
- Additional lighting for night operation, improving safety and productivity
- Espar engine heater delivers easy starts in cold weather for increased uptime
- Auto-lube system for ease of maintenance and increased component longevity
- Fire suppression system for safe handling of flammable materials