Reduce your truck unload times and get back to the field even faster this harvest with the NEW Brandt 10HP Swing Away Auger, redesigned with cutting edge technology to maximize efficiency. With a capacity increase of 10% over the previous generation, Brandt 10" Swing Away Augers deliver an industry leading 7,200 bushels/hour. The 10HP offers the ideal combination of high capacity, reliability and ease of use.
Designed for easy positioning and maximum clearance, Brandt's low profile, self-leveling hoppers make moving large amounts of grain fast and easy. Our scissor lift undercarriage allows for greater reach and clearance while maintaining stability and safety.
|Height||11' 6" - 52' 9"|
Low Profile, Self Levelling Hopper
- All Brandt Swing Away Hoppers features two 6" horizontal feed augers with a low profile design to maximize clearance under the trailer without sacrificing capacity. The hopper provides a large area to fill with grain for easy positioning under trailer hoppers and also features "flat-free" tires for trouble free use during harvest.
Easy Access Cleanout Doors
- While our completely sealed transition spout keeps your product in and moisture out; two robust easy access clean out doors on the transition make for easy maintenance and reduce the chances of clogging.
- The heavy duty scissor lift provides maximum reach and clearance, and low transport height. Brandt 10HP Swing Away Augers come standard with the new Monotube undercarriage, made of heavy duty square tubing to improve safety and stability.
- All Brandt Swing Away Augers are designed with a chain coupler between the swing tube flighting and gearbox for trouble free maintenance. The coupler absorbs shock and protects the gearbox ultimately increasing its longevity.
Easy Rotating Lift Arm
- Simple-to-use pivoting lift arm can be rotated to either side by removing a pin; now featured on all Brandt Swing Away Augers.
Extended Life Flighting
- Brandt's Extended Life Auger Flighting is thicker at the edges. The raised profile strengthens the area where most wear occurs, keeping your auger running longer and more efficiently.
- Significantly improve the maneuverability of pull-type augers and conveyors with hydraulically controlled wheels. This option allows the ability of the wheels to change direction independently to the movement of the auger, allowing for easy steering in those tight spots or around sharp corners. This also has the added benefit of being able to sway the auger spout left or right, making lining up to the bin fill hole easier.
- Manual Winch
- Hydraulic Winch
- Electric Winch
- EZSWING Hopper Mover
- Right Angle Drive
- Reversing Kit
- Plastic Bucket Spout
- No-Snag Bucket Spout
- Hopper Cover
- Safety Light Kit
- Work Light Kit
- CabCam Monitor
- Corn Screens