Magnet Field 2 Day Training
At the completion of this two day course, a successful participant will be able to:
- Configure new job settings
- Connect to base / rover
- Configure radio frequencies
- Import / Export various file types
- Localize a site
- Configure UTM projections / coordinate systems
- Stake out control / verify control
- Perform topo surveys-as builts / stockpiles / OG
- Accurately code survey points
- Create surfaces
- Calculate volumes
- Edit points / lines / surfaces
- Stake out points / lines / surfaces / slopes
- Create stake reports, cut / fill reports
- Calculate inverses / offsets / areas
February 27-28, 2018 at the Brandt Positioning Technology office in Calgary, Alberta.
March 19-20, 2018 at the Brandt Tractor Branch in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
March 28-29, 2018 at the Brandt Tractor Branch in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Notebook, GPS Receivers and Data Collector (if available from your company), Outdoor attire